Primers12 and H1000

I ordered primers from them. Within 24 hours of shipment received a text message from shipper stating they needed a $375.00 insurance fee to continue with delivery. They said it was refundable at time of delivery. I told them to pack sand. They threatened to turn package over to DEA for further investigation. I told them to go ahead. Their is a permanent hold on package until payment of insurance. Big Scam!!!!!!
That's why you don't buy from idiots

Scammers.jpg

Yeah, this house belongs to a gentleman who works in a butcher shop. Interestingly, the guy from primer12.com told me over the phone that his name was Dave Roskey. So I googled that name/address and found the real phone number of real Dave Roskey who lives in this house. Called him to find out that real Dave Roskey is a different guy from the one from primer12.com. Had to apologize and to explain to real Dave the situation. I am glad I did this before paying $1200 online for the primers. Will look tonight how to report this scam to the Federal Trade Commission.

Google Earth showed me the business or main office was in down town Las Vegas. Not too bad but odd for me. First flag was I could pay with crypto and similar. Next, was how to call them "Text Whats Ap", Next clue was when I asked if they had H1000 in stock and he said "Yes, in stock". Next , was I could barely understand him due to middle eastern accent. Next, when I asked where was their building located because I was in town and would pick it up instead of ship it. His response was "Uh.....Nevada" after I could hear other noise and people in the background. I then asked how far away was he from the justice center because I had an appointment there. "Uh..I dont know". Answer should have been "Oh its across the street". I said I would call back, and he was still trying to get me to order now and pay as I hung up on him. A little google search found this and other posts....maybe should have started here instead of Google Earth.

Last edited:
This might have been discussed already, but I wasn't finding it... Primers12 claims to have H1000 in stock. I wasn't sure if it was legit so I called them instead of putting money out online. The gal who answered the phone didn't sound like she was in a business place - home noises in the background and unprofessional overall. She got a guy on the phone then who had a little different accent. I asked about the powder, which he said he had. He wanted Paypal or Cash. That was all I needed to hang up.

Anyone else have any experience with them? I'm calling it a scam warning but don't want to throw them under the bus if they are indeed legit.

I had a similar experience in that they said they had IMR 4350 in stock. I payed for powder and primers and waited. When 10 days went by I tried to contact them and got no response from the phone. I tried their help desk and finally got someone that said they didn't have 1 pound cans, only 8 pounds and wanted another $600.00 + to ship. When I said to return my money he disconnected. I am sure I will not see that money again and it definitely is a scam. I am trying to find out what authority to report this.