H4350 and H1000

Mauser34

Hello everyone,

Is anyone else having a tough time finding this powders? I live in south florida and can not seem to find these powders anywhere.

Yep pretty rare around these parts. I usually have to travel a couple hours away to Tucson to find any powder at all let alone H4350 the one I use most.

lgs= local gun shop/store.

Have seen H1000 and H4350 off and on here locally. Ramshot powders are, and have been, completely non-existent around here for the past 2 years.

I have a shopping list I keep when I'm out and about. If I run into some I buy it. Still don't see the Ramshot products.

Brick and Mortar shops all over the western half of Texas. Online, the usual suspects: Grafs, Midway, Widner's, Powder Valley, Precision Reloading, Coyote Armory (though they are kind of local to me).
Good thing about online, you can see if the dealer has any. Drawback is you'll need to buy in larger quantities to ease the pain of the Haz-Mat (hazardous Materials) fee they all will charge - usually $26-30 per shipment.
But, you can combine several pounds of powder and a few thousand primers in most shipments.

I have seen lots of H4350 around here in Idaho lately which is good for me since that is what I use. I haven't seen any H1000 in a long time here, which is a bummer because I would love to try some.

June 2014 I was in a Bass Pro Shop in Tennessee. Standing talking to a fella from New York, said another fella had just bought the last 4 -1 lb. bottles of H1000. After he left I was still looking the shelves over, got down low almost on my hands and knees, found 3 more 1 lb. bottles of H1000 tucked against the back of the bottom shelf.

2 days ago I bought some powder from my LGS , 2000mr. Most of the stuff he had was one pounders including H1000. He did have some 8's but nothing I needed.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.