Primer factory in Texas

Has anyone tried the fiochi large rifle or small rifle primers?
have been using the srp in my 22 grendel with good results, ES and SD are low teens and single digits. accuracy in .5 or less depending on the day, they have been a good option and available with decent price and not associated with Vista, all good things in my mind.

currently they are providing to OEM loaders, aka customers that buy their equipment. once additional capacity is added these should be available to the consumer market.

Plus Vista is selling off the Primers manufacture to European company.
There is all kinds of SRP out there, but no or very little LRP's.
I generally look every day for LRP's but not much out there, or I miss them. THEY ARE GOT! So that life, and I seen it before years back. I don hate the price of them presently.

How in the world does a company go bankrupt when there is such a demand for its product?
How in the world do people get foreclosed on when they have a job? How do people live paycheck to paycheck and never save anything and get wiped out by a hospital bill? It's the same concept for a business:

When you don't have cash to pay the people you borrowed from. Bankruptcy is all about debt, and mismanagement of it.

But when it's about people, you have to be sensitive and listen to complaints about how the useless crap they waste their money on is so important to their "lifestyle" and how they have to have X, Y, and Z, and about how their cumulative life decisions really aren't their fault. You don't have to frame it all soft and cuddly when it's a business, you can say out loud it's their fault for not managing better.

At least we haven't heard about thousands of dollars from retail customers in backorders have gone POOF and disappeared like from a certain bullet manufacturer...