price check

paul23

I'm new to this forum and have a quick question for you guys. I'm looking at a new sendero in 300 Win short action ultra mag. It already has a trigger job, bedded, and ported barrel. Never been fired. How much would you guys pay for this gun. The gun store has a 890$ price tag on it. Also what would this gun's recoil be like. I've only shot a 270, 30/06, 7mm-08. Would it be much more than any of these? thanks

With the muzzle brake and the weight of the sendero it would recoil less than the others provided they were sporter weight you mentioned. If it truly has been bedded, has a good trigger job and a quality brake, it would be worth 1000-1200 buck to most shooters in the market for that rifle with those mods.

Welcome aboard.

[ QUOTE ]
I'm new to this forum and have a quick question for you guys. I'm looking at a new sendero in 300 Win short action ultra mag. It already has a trigger job, bedded, and ported barrel. Never been fired.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe its me but I'd be a bit suspicious of a "new", "unfired" rifle with all of this work, particularely at a discount price.

It just doesn't add up to me.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.