Check this out people

Boyd Heaton

They are even bashing this forum now
shocked.gif
. http://www.huntamerica.com/wwwthreads/postlist.php?Cat=&Board=UBB4Check out the 2000 yard elk thread
[ 08-21-2003: Message edited by: Boyd Heaton ]

[ 08-21-2003: Message edited by: Boyd Heaton ]

numbnuts...that's nice...ole' brownie is a dandy!

--well said boyd. i was gonna join there, but dont think so.

--i emailed the Mulhern guy and told him to come over here and to BR.com--he seems like a hoot.

did YOU test your vision on his link
grin.gif

sometimes these things arent even worth arguing. how much do we really care whether they approve of us or not.

this wont be the last nasty thread

see you on the 6th Boyd

JB

well after the threat of walking home i had to get in on the fray too.

c'mon DC its your turn.

Boyd, stay civil

JB

Hunting is fun and hitting at long distance is fabulous. But for me, taking game close enough to see their eyelashes and hear them breath is where it's at.....$.02
db

Boyd,

It's not as bad as other places I've visited but still
frown.gif

At least some of them admit "to each his own" Other sites won't even acknowledge that!

Good argument though Boyd against them.

Good shooting!

Thing that cracks me up is.. They all want to say it cant be done.. but the truth be if they ever took the time to see what thier guns can do @ 1000 or so yards before posting bogus remarks they just maybe suprised.. But i guess they would rather wallow in the dark and take blindless guesses with no facts behind them.. I bet that half of them if they sat down and really practiced at long distance would get good at it.. It maybe true that us very few people can make shots at extream distance's but I guess we are the only one's takin the time/effort/money to do it... Ill be the first to say it's not for everybody but most of the people that say it cant be done could prolly do it their self if they only took the time to learn.....

Another thing that gets me is I think these guys think this is something "new" thats only been happining for a couple of years.. But in all actuality its been goin on for longer then any of us have been alive..

6.5 Bandit

[ 08-22-2003: Message edited by: 6.5 Bandit ]

DC,

The last buck I arrowed was about 15 feet away. I felt kinda bad because he was coming in to eight does around my stand and so softly grunting. I think I gave up on archery after that, way to easy. I think if I begin deer hunting again I will attempt to take one with a spear. That should be more of a challenge.

db

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.