President

I have to agree. I don't agree with his policies and like his ideas on gun control or the push toward all electric. But I too was raised to have respect for our president and our flag and could not disrespect (the position) either one of them.
That was meant to read DON'T LIKE his ideas on gun control or push toward all electric. Whew that was close.

Look at the disrespect Trump.got from the media

1655065973420.png

Look at the disrespect Trump.got from the media
Like some of my so-called supervisors in my 30 years in law enforcement, some I would phrase my questions and answers in such a manner that I never called them by their rank. It would be the same with Uncle Joe, if someone could force me to meet the squirrel bird in the first place. No disrespect to the office intended.

I do not trust anything about the last election, it was a joke. Look at the House and Senate too, embarrassment to this country. We do not have a President right now until they do something with the election process. I have no idea how much fraud was in the last election, but any reasonable person would definitely question the 2020 election.

Between the riots and cheating in 2020, I will never respect another Democrat.