Hillary Clinton for president....

abinok

great... now it looks like ive got to pickup a threaded muzzle AR, a Para-Ord P16-40, and a stack of HI CAP mags...
I have a great deal of faith that Oklahoma will do the right (pun intended) thing, but there are 40 something other states that im not too sure about.

I see Dark days ahead.

your right. and neither do alot of other people. the only reason she is able to run is because the dem party has noone worthwhile stepping up. the dems dont want to have to step into the presidents seat in the middle of this war and be at fault for the outcome of pulling out.......

so all they got is a black man (obama) who noone will vote for because his name sounds middle-eastern to uninformed voters, and now a latino from OK i believe, who noone but the latino's will vote for because about 90% of americans are unhappy with the illegals situation......

so in comes hillary...... she wont last long even if she is elected.

I hope you guys are correct? However I have seen a lot of dumb people? They voted in a Dem House, and Senate

I don't know Dave, my retired school teacher neigbor just can't wait to see a woman in the whitehouse. She is in her 70's so it will have to happen soon.

[ QUOTE ]
I see Dark days ahead

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, there ain't no sunshine now in case you haven't looked around. Captain Courageous has us all under electronic survielance as potential terrorists.

If you're a Dem, and reading this forum, then Richardson of New Mexico is a viable alternative. He's pro-gun, and was supported by the NRA last election. I have a few Dem friends, and I have been trying to push his name, since the other two goof balls are just too scary to consider.

Both Barak Hussein Osama and Klinton would dust off Brady II, and start chipping away ...

good, and i hope he gets a few more. im not a terrorist. im not too worried about him tappin my phone conversation with my dad about work /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I agree with Biff, If they tap my phone I have nothing to worry about. They are protecting us!!

I just realized I get to vote in the next election /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif you can bet I wont vote for her..... But I'm also gonna start saving for a few AK's w/ detatchable mags, flash hider, folding stock, 16 inch barrel, pistol grips, the works /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif just in case

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts