Pre-fit Barrel Makers

I'll also recommend staying away from PVA, last year they told me they'd build me a prefit with a custom throat, I placed the order and waited a few months. I called for a status check and after multiple run arounds they told me they wouldn't make my barrel. Josh was super rude about the whole deal, I'll never give him my business.

McGowen is about the best prefit option in my experience

Preferred barrel blanks has been good for me so far. I've read about some issues in the past but I have a couple now and they seen to shoot.

Of the 6 or so prefit barrels I've purchased the one I got from them is the only one I regret. It shoots just ok, 3 shot groups are 1-1.5 MOA with it's best loads, but it is exceedingly picky. Loads it doesn't like have groups significantly worse than that and after 500+ rounds I've struggled to find something it consistently likes. 5 shot groups only serve to frustrate me, even with loads it loves. It does it's job of a shorter range hunting barrel for my girlfriend to use and if it occasionally shoots a 1MOA 3 shot groups it meets their guarantee, but I wouldn't buy from them again.

The only rifle I have that will consistently drive a bullet through the hole the last one made is one I put together from parts purchased from Impact Precision Shooting. I have customs from some of the best known gunsmiths, nothing touches an Impact Wade Stuteville cut & chambered Bartlein spun up on a Tate Streater Impact 737 action. Go to the AG Cup competition & you'll see the same.
For barrels that Impact doesn't make I use either GAP or Manzella Precision for my prefits. Everyone knows GAP. Manzella is a cert machinist who cut barrels for AI & then TS Customs. He set up his own shop in MT. He has CNC equipment & cuts Higbee threads…….beautiful work with quick turnaround.

I've also had great results with the three Carbon Six prefits I have so far, and when they are on sale they're pretty dang hard to beat for the money if carbon wrapped is what you're looking for. I will continue to buy more in the future.
Well, they are McGowen barrel to start off with. So, I guess I technically have 2 McGowen's (c6 30" 300wm and McGowen ss 32" 264wm) for 110 actions.