Pre-fit barrel data sheet

RB II

Does anyone have a spreadsheet or other data that reflects which action/barrel threads fit which other actions. Example:
Remington is same as Stiller and Defiance and Lone Peak, etc.
Savage small shank is the same as Bighorn and….??
Thanks

From their website.
Screenshot_20230311_203139_Chrome.jpg

My TL3 is also savage threads. I would think that's a big selling point for Zermatt. The only draw back for me is crf. Which I like, but I also like to single feed.

Last edited:
and proof has a lot of savage Barrel in many cal, also Zement sells one of the best barrel nuts it takes a 16 point box end wrench they also have a no wrench barrel nut but there wrench for that is costly

American Rifle Co actions (Mausingfield, Archimedes, Nucleus) all take Savage small shank threads as well. I love that my TL3 and archimedes actions can use Savage take off barrels.... They are cheap and usually shoot great.

But no, I don't have a spreadsheet.

Good luck,
Ross

Wow!!!
This thread is opening up a whole new world for my Savage actions!!!

While i really like the barrel nut for ease of swapping barrels, i'm definitely not opposed to doing a shouldered barrel Savage build!

Wow!!!
This thread is opening up a whole new world for my Savage actions!!!

While i really like the barrel nut for ease of swapping barrels, i'm definitely not opposed to doing a shouldered barrel Savage build!
You can create a shoulder using the barrel nut. Several ways to "lock" it down. Non permanent Loc-Tite and/or a couple of set screws through the barrel nut, etc. will set the headspace for the rifle. Even so, I would verify with a go-gage, but that would only take a few seconds each time a barrel was swapped.