Powder , primers and bullits shortage

Yup like others have said there is no real shortage, it's just a gouge by a lot of different groups. A lot of dealers are getting orders and marking them through the roof or selling on forums or GB. Scheels sold me gold medal lr primers for 89 and cci 200 for 70 so they aren't gouging but need to be in there when it shows up. Personally I know of 2 great gun dealers that get stuff in and are marking it up minimally over their cost, problem is when they get a case of powder or primers in people buy it up either for resale or stock piling. I'm guilty of buying powder I probably don't need need but it is versatile and a decent price and I know it will get shot up. But I went from wanting 15lb of powder and 3000 primers on hand to 50lbs and 10k primers in the stockpile all to try to not have to buy 180$ primers and 75$ powder

Yup like others have said there is no real shortage, it's just a gouge by a lot of different groups. A lot of dealers are getting orders and marking them through the roof or selling on forums or GB. Scheels sold me gold medal lr primers for 89 and cci 200 for 70 so they aren't gouging but need to be in there when it shows up. Personally I know of 2 great gun dealers that get stuff in and are marking it up minimally over their cost, problem is when they get a case of powder or primers in people buy it up either for resale or stock piling. I'm guilty of buying powder I probably don't need need but it is versatile and a decent price and I know it will get shot up. But I went from wanting 15lb of powder and 3000 primers on hand to 50lbs and 10k primers in the stockpile all to try to not have to buy 180$ primers and 75$ powder
I know for sure theee are folks gobbling up supplies just to resell it all on auction sites. On the one hand they have every right to do that but on the other it's still a scumbag thing to do, legal or not.

Most all Shooters who live to Shoot have the same Heart but all of them Dont have the same pocket book or wallet.Some with a Great Income Some with a low income but this does not rob them of the strong desire that all True Shooters Dream For. Grey Goast.......

Believe it or not I saw Berger 215 hybrids on the shelf the other day. Price was a little high but ok but I already have a bunch on back order so I left them be. I'm assuming my back order will be filled from Europtic eventually. Do t ask where they were. LGS doesn't ship and I'm sure they would prefer to sell them to regulars. The prices are still ridiculous when compared to the price tags on supplies I bought just a few years ago. They say Russia is going to run out of ammo. I wonder what that will do to the raw materials supply.

Believe it or not I saw Berger 215 hybrids on the shelf the other day. Price was a little high but ok but I already have a bunch on back order so I left them be. I'm assuming my back order will be filled from Europtic eventually. Do t ask where they were. LGS doesn't ship and I'm sure they would prefer to sell them to regulars. The prices are still ridiculous when compared to the price tags on supplies I bought just a few years ago. They say Russia is going to run out of ammo. I wonder what that will do to the raw materials supply.
Russia run out of ammo. Now that is funny. lol

Most all Shooters who live to Shoot have the same Heart but all of them Dont have the same pocket book or wallet.Some with a Great Income Some with a low income but this does not rob them of the strong desire that all True Shooters Dream For. Grey Goast.......
Just curious how you making out on components ? Did you find brass with small rifle pockets & primers of either pocket ? I found a site with small pockets. I never used them. And know little about Alpha brass. Maybe someone else has used this site or brass. I thought about trying them in the future with some positive feedback. https://www.bluecollarreloading.com...itions/products/alpha-6-5-creedmoor-srp-brass

Just picked up 50 rounds of sig brass lg primer pockets from the gun range I use Bullz I Sports for 42 dollars and 50 cents. Over a year now and the wait is over they had a few bags so I manage to get 1 bag. pick up 300 rounds of lg primers from a freind till I can locate a few more Thanks everybody for your help and concern we band of brothers who help each other. The Grey Goast.....

In Alaska we are seeing scalpers and hoarders with primers. 20$ a sleeve, not that desperate cheaper to buy factory ammo at that point. There is like a national shortage of magnum brass though. Found it 3 times, 2x scammers and the 3rd time unsure so pulled the plug.

Bought a new Smith&Wesson M&P 2.0 in 10mm yesterday.
Found some Starline brass on line and got 2 bags and some factory bullets.Found most of what I was looking for.Found Underwood cast bullet box's and HSN factory cast bullet loaded hot for bear protection.
I have powder and low on Large Pistol Primers but will get by until more primers are available.
Better than last year but still not like it used to be.

As somebody who works for quite a few ammo and reloading businesses, lots of times our prices are so high on reloading components because we can't find them either. We buy a lot from Gunbroker (you all already know how high that is) just to keep stuff on the shelves. It's more so big corporations like Bass Pro/Cabelas who are gouging people of their money, not the smaller businesses. I think we're all tired of paying a lot of money for powders (like 800/bottle for n570). We don't get many shipments of primers or powders in like Bass Pro because they give it all to big corps.
If anyone needs any reloading supplies kindly shoot me a message. I'll be glad to help anyone out as I have plenty of stuff and plenty of places I can give you.

And if y'all got a Scheels near you, go in there. I had a "buddy" get N570 and primers there. Saw on the package of primers he paid $5/sleeve he charged me $35. And made $350/ bottle on the N570

Bought a new Smith&Wesson M&P 2.0 in 10mm yesterday.
Found some Starline brass on line and got 2 bags and some factory bullets.Found most of what I was looking for.Found Underwood cast bullet box's and HSN factory cast bullet loaded hot for bear protection.
I have powder and low on Large Pistol Primers but will get by until more primers are available.
Better than last year but still not like it used to be.
Have you done the math on reloading 10mm ? Is it worth the time ? I just bought the Tisas D10, 2 tone, stainless w/ G10 grips. I have yet to shoot her but **** it looks & feels great in the hand. Still not sure if I care for the blackout sights. We'll see when I get her to the range. LRP seem to be in short supply as far as I have been able to tell from local vendors. They are the least acquired primers I have on hand. So now I need to keep looking for another component. More money, lol