Powder , primers and bullits shortage

I'm getting my first 6.5 creedmoor soon but I cant find any large rifle primmers I have a anderson 7.5 inch pistol barrel chambered in 5.56 nato new with flash suppresor I will trade for large rifle primmers if this is ok Mr. Backus under the forum rules.

I'm getting my first 6.5 creedmoor soon but I cant find any large rifle primmers I have a anderson 7.5 inch pistol barrel chambered in 5.56 nato new with flash suppresor I will trade for large rifle primmers if this is ok Mr. Backus under the forum rules.
Do you have any small rifle primers - there is small rifle primer brass for 65CM

Do you have any small rifle primers - there is small rifle primer brass for 65CM
I have a total of 800 small rifle cci no. 41 primers for my 5.56 and after reveiwing small primers in 6.5 creedmoor brass had delay fireing on a lot of small rifle brand primers in the small pocket 6.5 creedmoor veido reveiws I.ve seen. What would you recomend.

I have a total of 800 small rifle cci no. 41 primers for my 5.56 and after reveiwing small primers in 6.5 creedmoor brass had delay fireing on a lot of small rifle brand primers in the small pocket 6.5 creedmoor veido reveiws I.ve seen.
Maybe get a few 65CM small primer brass and try it yourself. Course I am giving advice on the internet too!

Cci450s are excellent in the creedmoor cases. I'd assume br4s would be equally as good if not better
I was thinking I read the same thing. But I could not confirm w/ literature. I ordered 5,000 a year ago just for the CM & other small cals 222 Rem Mag. I was hoping to get him some literature. But I can't seem to find it. Not in the Nosler 9 manual. Which is the newest I have at this time. I think it must have been on a forum such as here. Weren't the Match grade Federal supposed to be just as good ? Not sure why I bought those but for the CM ? lol

I was thinking I read the same thing. But I could not confirm w/ literature. I ordered 5,000 a year ago just for the CM & other small cals 222 Rem Mag. I was hoping to get him some literature. But I can't seem to find it. Not in the Nosler 9 manual. Which is the newest I have at this time. I think it must have been on a forum such as here. Weren't the Match grade Federal supposed to be just as good ? Not sure why I bought those but for the CM ? lol
Yeah I'm sure the federal do just fine, personally I've had better luck with cci I general over the feds but that's not to say they don't work. The prs crowd is where I believe the small rifle primers became popular. I don't believe it's due to more consistency or anything like that, it's simply because you get more brass on the case head surrounding the primers so the pockets last longer before coming loose. Nice thing about cases like these is you get the option for both depending on what's available or what you have at your disposal. If you've got large rifle primers go ahead and run them if you've got small then the brass is there to use those too. I think the reason you don't see them listed with small primers in the manuals is due to the fact the sammi specs a large rifle primer on them.

Here in the commune of Canada we have no primers little powder and some bullets. Powder is 80to 90 dollars a pound. Primers will likely be 200 plus a thousand. Bullets have jumped 10 to 25 dollars a box. I imagine you guys south of us have heard what our dictator is doing with our guns. I apoligize now to Len but That is the niceeest thing I can call him.

I live in wilmer al. and I can not find any large rifle primers for my 6.5 creedmoor or brass in large pocket primers or small will trade for some of eather or both. or buy 300 pieces of primers and 100 pieces of brass will do. Im not looking for a brick of 1000 just a few to start out with same with the brass. the 6.5 creedmoor is my newest rifle.

Last edited:
I live in wilmer al. and I can not find any large rifle primers for my 6.5 creedmoor or brass in large pocket primers or small will trade for some of eather or both. or buy 300 pieces of primers and 100 pieces of brass will do. Im not looking for a brick of 1000 just a few to start out with same with the brass. the 6.5 creedmoor is my newest rifle.
Text me. Live near Jacksonville Al. 2564997781 I'll help you out. Just saw where you live. We'll have to do this via ups. You pay shipping ill give you . 300. Unless you're willing To drive two hundred miles one way !

Last edited:

Recent Posts