Powder availability and reloading question.

Walked into my local Cabela's and saw 3 lbs of the rare as snake hips H4350 and in a purely impulse buy, as I don't presently have any reloads using it, I bought all three. Then it dawned on me once home. It is likely a very poor idea to invest the time, and component cost to develop a load using a powder like H4350 when it's availability was for the last 3 years and until very recently been non-existent. Same of other powders I'd love to try like H414 and Hybrid 100V all though not quite a rare as H4350 they still are not in stock with any regularity.

I know H414 and H/V100 and even H4350 can be had more regularly by way of mail order, but as we all know ordering powder through the mail is unless you order larger quantities is usually cost prohibitive.

So does it look like the ever rare Hodgdon powders like H4350 and Hybrid V100 will again become reliably available or not. or am I asking an question no one can answer?
Thanks,
Art.
use the H4350 in my 6mm & 6.5 and buy it when I can, but I have found the H100V in stock everywhere I go. I like it except I think it's a bit more sensitive to temperature changes. I'm would like to try the RL16 or 17 but that is rare around here.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.