Powder/Primer Availability?

Actually

Still there in stock 75 bucks per 1000

That's weird. The first time I went in there and tried to add them to the cart, it said this item is no longer available due to pending orders. When I went back, it let me add them to the cart. Ordered. Thank you!

It is easy to spot them if you know what to look for. You can put a few things together (low prices, everything in stock) but a dead giveaway is payment methods…if you can use a credit card then you should be fine. Do not use PayPal, crypto, Venmo, etc where you have no recourse when they bail on you..
I got burned by a crook called Alphex Firearms. I was dumb and paid for 8# of powder via PayPal. No more Alphex ripped me off and PayPal would do nothing. Sorry, sorry people.
Thank goodness I was using my Amex. Card on payrip. Amex. Refunded my money and took after Alphex.
PayPal is a very liberal anti-hunter site. Please do not give them anything.

I've got a list of all shops in a 50 mile radius and I contact them weekly to ask if they have what I'm looking for. If they have it don't delay in going or you will miss out. It's a PIA but I refuse to pay the hazmat fees.
🤣 The nearest "shop" to my place at Big Bend is 130mi one way. Hazmat is the only way for us to go.

Welcome to the club buddy! Add midway USA, Brownell's, and Midsouth shooting supply to the list of people you will check with on a weekly basis. When I ran out of 130 Grn bullets for my 270 Win, and 150 grain bullets for my 270 Weatherby mag, I checked with Nosler every single morning between 730 and 8 AM to see if they came off backorder. When they did I was able to buy three boxes every day for the next five days.

I'm brand new to reloading (equipment is still in the box) and am having an extremely difficult time finding powder and primers (small rifle). When I do find powder, the shipping is more expensive than the powder. I live in North Texas so any suggestions on where I can find powder and primers locally? Cabellas and Bass Pro are the only stores I've thought about but haven't had time to run over there yet. I am planning to load 6.5 CM. Thank you in advance!
Welcome to Bidenville! Could be a rough 2 1/2 years.

Do you have a Scheels around you? Keep an eye out for stabil 6.5 if your loading for 6.5 creedmoor I have been able to see instock fairly often for very reasonable prices like 34.99 a pound I picked up a couple pounds for my 22-250 with 77g bullets it works good, but should be a decent powder for 6.5 ceedmoor. Last week my cousin got an 8lb keg of h4350 of powder valley. Just keep watching the reloading section. Also check midwayusa for bullets specially there factory seconds ha e been available lately.