Powder Alert!

I started a post on this question, but I have not gotten any replies so I'll just throw it out here. Does anyone have a chamber hone for a 300 WM I could buy, rent, borrow, etc?

MidSouth, Brownell, and have H4831, H4350 in 1#'s Midway has Varget in 1# or that what they are showing. Midway has Win. LRP, SRP presently or as early in my time zone. They are all about $50.00 per #. I don't know if they are just releasing some each day. or it hasn't sold out just yet. It would be nice to know if those H powder were finally coming back into stock. The price per pound still sucks.

MidSouth, Brownell, and have H4831, H4350 in 1#'s Midway has Varget in 1# or that what they are showing. Midway has Win. LRP, SRP presently or as early in my time zone. They are all about $50.00 per #. I don't know if they are just releasing some each day. or it hasn't sold out just yet. It would be nice to know if those H powder were finally coming back into stock. The price per pound still sucks.
The price per pound and the b s hazmat charge, when was the last time you heard of a truck catching fire just because of powder or primers catching fire?

Last edited:
The price per pound and the b s hazmat charge, when was the last time you heard of a truck catching fire just because powder, or primers for that matter just caught fire?
I never understood it. Primers and powders are in bullets too. I know a lot of companies now that don't even charge hazmat because there's no point

The price per pound and the b s hazmat charge, when was the last time you heard of a truck catching fire just because of powder or primers catching fire?
Didn't you know about the pot belly stove in those trucks. 🤣 . You can thank Clinton for that. I hate to purchase 1# powder items. I really drives the price up+ shipping.

why is there no powder? are our fellow reloaders hording it for later resale. i have been trying to buy 2# of rl33 for almost a year now.
rl33 was very plentiful and rather cheap until the plandemic hit. I believe Europe's warring and the shutdowns have burned up a lot of that supply and it'll take a spell to get it back to anywhere normal. You don't have your location visible so it's impossible for someone that has extra rl33 to say whether they are close enough to help either.

rl33 was very plentiful and rather cheap until the plandemic hit. I believe Europe's warring and the shutdowns have burned up a lot of that supply and it'll take a spell to get it back to anywhere normal. You don't have your location visible so it's impossible for someone that has extra rl33 to say whether they are close enough to help either.
I also believe in the plandemic, but I also believe in the planned shortage of components to enrich themselves without having to produce more products. How long has it been since we've been saying/hearing in a year or two? I think the companies are full filling contracts with big companies/gov't agencies, but they used to do that all the time and we had plenty of components, but now we get a batch of this or that and they're able to keep the prices up high. Less items going out the door, more money coming in, hummmmmm I wonder when that will fix itself?

Surf the net this morning. Love it where a company are showing Rebates Available, but no supplies. There sales too. A dollar off, got to be ready for that. 🤣 At lease I am seeing more H 4350 and H 4831 available. Where the rest? Been doing a lot of reading on different types of powder trying to length up to or match powders that I am after. Not much luck. Some but not many, and I already have the type I was after. One thing about it, they everything most don't want. :mad: