Postal match

Feenix, what the heck you talking about mate? Lol. Gator is talking about rules he wants to set up for the Postal match, not changing site rules. He was asked why it has to be emailed rules and he said ok, I'll post up some rules here. Post away, get this back on track.
See #42 and #49. The point is, "IF" he did not quote me as he did, I would have never responded as I did. I like quoting posts, so there is no question what we are responding to, as you did. I agree, post away, and get back on track.

See #42 and #49. The point is, "IF" he did not quote me as he did, I would have never responded as I did. I like quoting posts, so there is no question what we are responding to, as you did. I agree, post away, and get back on trackage only

Like I said guys I was just trying to get a hand full of shooters together to have some fun shooting I never once said anything about changing web site rules. I see I have made a mistake trying to enjoy the sport I love and wanting to share that with others if you can find someone else that wants to deal with it let me know I am still in but will not try and set it up any longer the fun was taken out a few posts back again if someone else wants to start or try and start this let me know thanks

Nothing! I was referring to this site's rules due to the temp ban, and I was misquoted for the postal match rules. And it seems I misquoted you as well. My apologies to you and the OP.
Feenix....we're good. I just was misunderstanding where this thread and/or the idea of a postal match might be going.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.