Post your .22LR target pics, please! šŸ˜

1712527973686.jpeg

Savage thumbhole ss, off the shelf , junk scope. Golden boy ammo
50 yard, 60 second , 5 shot timed event.
Wife shot it

Did a little comparison today while Sighting in my sons new Christensen ranger 22 and my tikka t1x and SK pistol match special Ammo
Tikka for the win !!
This is the only Christensen allowed in my house haha.
Ranger 22 has a leupold 2-7x33 scope and my tikka a bushnell elite 3-9x40 that's 20 years old now.

The ruffed grouse population takes beating when I take the tikka out.
53B3F3F6-E6BA-4DA4-BB94-46BF096D2ADE.jpeg
FCF2AAEA-D22A-4FCB-839F-8CBD6074A509.jpeg

That's pretty impressive but what are they looking like at 100 yards ? lol That is a really nice stock. Can I ask who made it ? And what is the ruler on the bottom of the stock for ? I never seen anything like that.
looks like a guide rail track system for the bipod to move up and down the length of the barrel to balance the rifle when shooting down or up inclining hills or mountain ranges just my guess?

your targets are 50 feet targets where you shooting at 50 feet or 50 yards?
For the fundraiser post that you're asking about when I used the Cooper 57M, it was 80 rounds shot at 50' as noted on the targets. The prone targets are tighter in ring size compared to the three positional shooting 50' targets. The winner that night in prone only dropped two Xs out of 80. It's amazing how much the cross hairs in the scope can move when you can't use a squeeze bag in the back and if your over a 1/2 a bullet width off center you lost a X count - fun stuff and a great fund raiser for the club.
Later on I posted some of the targets shown at 500 yards but those were with a DI Precision built Vudoo but thats a whole different rifle.

Last edited: