Portable reloading stand (This is just a feeler)

johndoe

EditedReloadingstandwithaccessories.jpg
Editedfoldedreloadingstandwithacces.jpg

All aluminum constructed stand made from 6061T-6 aluminum.Sets up and folds down in about 10 seconds.No tools required just tighten or loosen the turnbuckle hand tight and your done. For transportation I would slide the press out simply by turning the
hand nut on the main shaft and lift the press off.

Specs are:
Weight: approx. 10lbs without side bins.With bins aprox. 13.lbs
Side bins are optional and simply remove by a 1/4" detent pin.
Bin size is 6"x10" and can hold the #3 plastic parts bin you can pick up at Lowes.

Size: footprint 21"x30"x5"
Height: adjustability infinitilly from 24" which would be the base of your press
to 28"

Adjustable castors on all 4 legs for uneven surfaces

Will except any style press just drill your own holes
or provide me a template and I will punch holes for you.

Top plate that press is mounted on is 8" for this prototype
But new models will have a 10" top.

Tubing is 2" Square 6061T-6 Aluminum

I have used this stand for about 2 months and it is super sturdy
and well made.I weigh approx. 250 lbs. I can stand on the top plate of this press.

Press is great for the range or when out of bench room as in my case.

The price I would consider selling them at is $149.99 + shipping
for the stand and the aluminum bins would be $20 a piece.

Email me for any quetions I am anxious to here feedback good or bad.

Thanks Frank

(775)230-2985

I would think some kind of foldable, expandable table (on one side) to put your primers, powder, empty cases, tumbler.etc. I like the bins, they're nice but I usually reload on my shell holders then put them into cases where they don't roll around or get dinged up.... If you could have the sides of the bins hinged then it could be a bin or a table top that would be the shizit. Maybe there could be a spot to mount a powder dispenser to.

I'm just trying to imagine taking my reloading stuff on the go......or what would I leave behind.....or why would I take my reloading stuff with me?
Do guys at matches reload on the fly, depending on weather, altitude, wind? Do they change the powders, depth of seat of bullet, primers?

I've just never needed to take mine on the go and I'm trying to figure out why I'd want to. If I need more than 300 rounds of whatever I'm shooting I'll just buy more brass and take them with me loaded....for me and all my stuff it would be easier to buy a trailer that I can just haul everything in and reload from it..................hmmmmmmmm?????????? Nope, she won't let me :mad:

:D

ooooh, ooooooh, ooooooh, could you make an attachment so you can use it for a shooting bench too? A swivle seat could hook into the base and some kind of swivling tabletop or turret.........just an eyedeer.

In case you weren't informed, I have the exclusive rights and patent pendings on The Double B KneeKnocker Reloading Platform. I am running a Mothers Day special on them of only $89.95.

With this you get a 12 inch length of custom cut #3 pine 2X10 with three holes drilled in it and a galvanized bolt washer and nut.

adapter.jpg

runout.jpg

reloading.jpg

Those are some good Ideas.LOL!!!! That kneeknocker is to funny.Do you except Credit Card?

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.