POLL: Preferred Combination of Turrets and Reticle?

Preferred Combination of Turrets and Reticle?

• MOA Turrets and MOA Reticle

• MIL Turrets and MIL Reticle

• Mil Dot Reticle with MOA Turrets

• MOA Reticle with MIL Turrets

Results are only viewable after voting.
Would you rather have a long range scope with:
  • MOA Turrets and MOA reticle
  • MIL Turrets and MIL reticle
  • Mil Dot Reticle with MOA turrets
  • MOA Reticle with MIL turrets
PLEASE ENTER YOUR ANSWER IN THE POLL
I have and like both. They work equally well. You have remember what you are using. I refer to moa/moa, mil/mill. Mixing the 2 sounds confusing.

MOA / MOA for me too. (mixed doesn't make sense)

Interesting that many of the folks saying MOA/MOA have given a reasons for it...finer adjustments, calc'd in inches, what we use with the imperial measurement system, quicker thought process, etc.

But the folks saying MIL/MIL are just posting "MIL/MIL" and thats it. Only real reason i've seen (on 2 of many MIL posts) was coming from the military or less "dialing"...which is countered by finer adjustments on MOA.

My point is only that I'd be curious to more reasoning for MIL. I hunt and do PRS...and all my hunting friends use MOA and all my PRS friends use MIL...but honestly many of them do it "just because that is what everyone in PRS does"

Curious to more comments on why MIL would be better (specifically for someone from an Imperial based country that speaks in inches and feet).

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.