Pics to get ya fired up for Pred. season !

Man you guys are hammering those things. We try to hunt them here in PA, but we have no idea how to hunt them correctly and they are really hard to find.

Tank

Here's a couple that really turned out great for me--

Rancher calls me up and says he's got a couple coyotes that r killing his cats and rabbits around his house, so i wnet out 1 day and got this 1st dog at 300 yds. with my 17 Fireball XP/4-12x Burris Mini. The next dog was right behind his house @ 385 with the 6mm AI/700/4-12x Burris Mini/BP reticle. I was pretty proud of these 2 mange dogs. Both were taken within 1000 yds. of the rancher's house.

031_31.jpg

051_51.jpg

Here's a buddy with 1 of my favorite rigs...but it ain't even mine--it's his, but it shoots lights out--
22-250 Sav. Striker/60 JLK Low Drag/4.5-14x Burris FFII/BP reticle (200-yd. shot only tho.).

The 2nd pic is a 425-yd. gp with this rig @ 2.5" dead nuts on for zero along the BP reticle with Exbal.

008_8.jpg

028_28.jpg

Thks. Len--BTW, got a longrangehunt.com T-shirt and hat going to Bagumbayan bario, town of Baao, province of Camarines Sur, in the Philippines (where the wife is from). We go there every other year and have some buddies there now.

Thks. Len--BTW, got a longrangehunt.com T-shirt and hat going to Bagumbayan bario, town of Baao, province of Camarines Sur, in the Philippines (where the wife is from). We go there every other year and have some buddies there now./QUOTE]

Cool, first order going to that area.

Ok, stupid question, but what do you do with dead coyotes? gun)

Skin them and sell the pelts? :rolleyes:

Collect bounty? :cool:

Show your buddies? :D

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.