Pics to get ya fired up for Pred. season !

Well it snowing know in colorado and after seeing some great pics i going to try to get some coyotes aor at least try. Planning on going out on sunday and see if i have any luck. If it wasn't for the pics it would have never got me thinking of shooting. Thanks to everyone.gun)

Ok, stupid question, but what do you do with dead coyotes? gun)

Skin them and sell the pelts? :rolleyes:

Collect bounty? :cool:

Show your buddies? :D

Ok, stupid question, but what do you do with dead coyotes?

EAT THEM OF COURSE !! lol

Really, skin them and sell the pelts or depending on the market, sell them whole.

Show your buddies? POST THEM ON INTERNET FORUMS....

243 AI with 115 DTACS

6x47 Lapua with 105 amax

benelli with 3 1/2 #4 buck

and 223 with 77 Match HP's and 52 HP's

and occasionally the 220 swift with 55 vmax

I finally put my order in for a new foxpro prarie blaster,, I know its expensive heavy and eats batteries but its usally windy here in SD so i need all the volume i can get. It will be here by next weekend.:) that should give me enough time to load some shells and buy some batteries. I do think im going to do the foxpro single battery upgrade after i get it into the field and do some testing. I looked around and ordered mine off F&T Fur Harvesteres they pay the shipping and let you pick 100 sounds you want programed on it.

Man that's alot of yotes...didn't know yall have an epidemic of em. ND looks like the deep freeze of the lower 48...hunting in that...my hats off to you...keep hitting em.:)

1 @ 80, stopped the second one @ 125 or so

Double1.jpg

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.