Peterson Brass

My only complaint is it seems to show pressure signs fast. I can never get the velocity out of it that I can other brass because ejector swipes start popping up. Other than that, I like it.

So far I like ADG for certain cartridges and Lapua. I'm going to try alpha OCD next
Before I bought Brass for, My 6.5 Creed, I had read that, it was, a Bit THICKER than, other Brass therefore, it reached Max Pressures,.. Faster.
Once Fireformed to, my chamber, I found that, a 1/2 to 3/4 grain Less Powder,.. worked and Shot,.. FINE !
I use 123 ELD-M's and H-4895 ( couple of, Grains Under Max ) for, Varmints and Plinking Steel, then reload, w/ 143 gr. ELD-X's for Longer Range with, 43.0 grs of, Staball at, 1/2 grain under, Hogdon Data's,.. Max charge of, 43.5 gr's.

Last edited:
I use it and like it a lot.

I agree on the earlier comment about the ejector swipes showing earlier
I do use it and probably will continue to as I don't really push the envelope any more. But if your looking to really push velocity then it certainly wouldn't be my first choice.

As far as quality for a fair price.... Heck yes.

I don't push my brass hard because I also like barrel life, so it's not that big of deal to me. My main gun is a wildcat requiring fire forming, so if I ever want to push that hard I'll just use Lapua

Before I bought Brass for, My 6.5 Creed, I had read that, it was, a Bit THICKER than, other Brass therefore, it reached Max Pressures,.. Faster.
Once Fireformed to, my chamber, I found that, a 1/2 to 3/4 grain Less Powder,.. worked and Shot,.. FINE !
I use 123 ELD-M's and H-4895 ( couple of, Grains Under Max ) for, Varmints and Plinking Steel, then reload, w/ 143 gr. ELD-X's for Longer Range with, 43.0 grs of, Staball at, 1/2 grain under, Hogdon Data's,.. Max charge of, 43.5 gr's.
You are correct it is thicker and the primer pockets are really tight and For what I do ( push everything to the limit)
In most cases Peterson Brass is worth a gain of 100 fps over any other brass