Perhaps overlooked the K318i from Kahles

My concern is warranty. My understanding is the scope is shipped to a dealer in US, then shipped to Austria, repaired and shipped back to States. Seems inconvenient compared to other options.

This is a repost, not written by
me.

I'd like to say congratulations to all of the Kahles team shooters in the 2015 Precision Rifle Series. Kahles has been gaining significant traction in the PRS and will continue to grow significantly this next year. In case anybody here hasn't heard, Mr. Joe Walls with Team K&M took 2nd overall in the PRS this year and was using his Kahles K624i SKMR2 rifle scope. I got to talk with him down in TN in August and he flat out told me the Kahles held zero better than his previous scope, also of European manufacture. Several other shooters that made it to the finale shoot were using Kahles and we had a growth of about 400% from last year.

The failure rate or returned for service is extremely low with Kahles. Very few ever need sent in. I'd take the very unlikely chance of having to send a Kahles in and wait a few months than take the considerably more likely chance of say a Vortex or Leupold failing. Especially in the field.

Last edited:
This is a repost, not written by
me.

I'd like to say congratulations to all of the Kahles team shooters in the 2015 Precision Rifle Series. Kahles has been gaining significant traction in the PRS and will continue to grow significantly this next year. In case anybody here hasn't heard, Mr. Joe Walls with Team K&M took 2nd overall in the PRS this year and was using his Kahles K624i SKMR2 rifle scope. I got to talk with him down in TN in August and he flat out told me the Kahles held zero better than his previous scope, also of European manufacture. Several other shooters that made it to the finale shoot were using Kahles and we had a growth of about 400% from last year.

2015? This was 7 years ago.

The failure rate or returned for service is extremely low with Kahles. Very few ever need sent in. I'd take the very unlikely chance of having to send a Kahles in and wait a few months than take the considerable more likely chance of say a Vortex or Leupold failing. Especially in the field.

Thank you Pronghunter lol

Recent Posts