Kahles in the PRS

HPSOptic

Official LRH Sponsor
I'd like to say congratulations to all of the Kahles team shooters in the 2015 Precision Rifle Series. Kahles has been gaining significant traction in the PRS and will continue to grow significantly this next year. In case anybody here hasn't heard, Mr. Joe Walls with Team K&M took 2nd overall in the PRS this year and was using his Kahles K624i SKMR2 rifle scope. I got to talk with him down in TN in August and he flat out told me the Kahles held zero better than his previous scope, also of European manufacture. Several other shooters that made it to the finale shoot were using Kahles and we had a growth of about 400% from last year. We have shooters with Team K&M, Short Action Customs, Area 419 Firearms, R Bros Rifles, and Roberts Precision Rifles.

If you want more information on Kahles, please visit our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/hpsoptic.kahles or www.kahlesusa.com and you can order your Kahles from the fine folks here at LRH.com

Keep an eye on our FB page as we will be running a contest in the very near future for hunting season.

Congratulations to Joe, he is a heck of a shooter. Kahles make bad to the bone scopes. gun)

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.