Perhaps overlooked the K318i from Kahles

coldboremiracle

Dont overlook the smaller Kahles, perhaps a bit heavy for your hunting rifle, but many of us are hunting heavier than before so it may be a moot point.

Great scopes. And they can be had used for cheaper than a lot of others. I got mine for $2K, in "like new" condition, just no box.
20220203_133518.jpg

I have 1 624i and a 525i and love them both. When I started shooting long range I started out with Vortex razor HD, super heavy scope and just didn't trust it on tracking (it wouldn't come back to zero). Sold it and bought a N F ATACR and liked it but wasn't totally thrilled with it and had a chance to buy a Kahles 525i and did so and have never looked back. Old's scope maker in the market.

Thank you! How do you like the parallax being on the elevation turret? How is the tracking of the Kahles? Tough scope?
Parallax on top is still a little strange. I've had it for about two years now and I always reach for the illumination to adjust parallax and then remember that it's not there. I think as far as toughness, every bit as good as night force. And I think the tracking is as good as it gets. Kahles is known to have some of the best tracking.

Recent Posts