pacific reloading dies replacement parts

tysn

I have a set of pacific dies for my 6mm rem, i was depriming some rounds and i bent the decaping pin and the spindle, does anyone know where to get replacement parts for this? or am i out of luck and need to upgrade to RCBS?

I have a set of pacific dies for my 6mm rem, i was depriming some rounds and i bent the decaping pin and the spindle, does anyone know where to get replacement parts for this? or am i out of luck and need to upgrade to RCBS?

Call Hornady, they might still have some leftover (or suitable) parts before the purchase. Also, I read somewhere (but I cannot recall) that RCBS pins work. Will share the link as soon as I ran into again.

Good luck!

ADDED:

Not the same link I was referring to and it's a 2009 thread but check #3 and 5 >>> http://thefiringline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=370077

Don't know as RCBS dies would be an "up grade" but the decap rod would be straight. At least until you left it screwed down too far again.

Suggest you get a Lee Universal decap die and a Lyman .243 "M" expander die to use along with your present sizer. On average, you'll get straighter expanded case necks that way.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.