Overpressure Factory Hornady Match Ammo

Blew a primer pocket halfway through the box of factory Hornady Match 308 recently. Shot a few more without any issues before I thought this through with no issues. No damage but seriously heavy bolt lift after the Overpressure obviously. .

I assume it's a anomaly but wondered if I should be concerned about the other ten boxes I bought back when components were scarce. I've only had this happen once before with a factory shotgun load. Anybody ever report this kind of thing to the manufacturer? View attachment 373590View attachment 373591View attachment 373592
I think that nowadays this has come about because of the need for speed to get product out for sale and several other issues, minimum wage and a reduction in the number of experienced workers who previously knew all the necessary loading precautions. It could happen in any companies ammo assembly line.

I had a similar situation with a box of 178 BTHP Superformance ammo in .308. Contacted Hornady, sent pictures, and sent the remainder of the box back to be tested. I forget precisely what they said. It was something like they hadn't pinned the primers or something on that lot. Sent two new boxes to me which worked fine, although they didn't group like I wanted.

I have also had some issues with .375 H&H in the past well with Hornady. Had a few rounds have half moons in the necks after firing them. Once again, contacted Hornady about it, sent in the remainder. They analyzed it, informed me that the lot had had some issues with neck tension, and sent new ammo.

Nice guy. Give them to somebody else. To see if he can brake his rifle. I am not being funny about it either.
Quite frankly I would have gotten to the manufacture on this. On the other rounds I see a little creator on the primer pockets. Anytime I am shooting, I look at my primers after firing that round. I am checking on any possible problem that may come up.
Again, my buddy was already shooting this round in his rifle or I would have never even offered them to him.

OP Update: Hornady was very responsive. They inspected all the shot cases and found no indication of other pressure at all; added there were no other issues from this lot reported. Said they felt it was a anomaly and to feel confident in shooting the other 2 boxes. Others I have burned through since shot perfectly.
Thanks for the comments folks!