Outlaw state bullets

Trnelson

I have been working more with my 300 black out Ruger American this year. I have been able to take five deer now with this setup and can happily report they all worked identically well.
I have been loading the Outlaw State 250g RBT over 11.5g IMR 4198 for 1045fps. I see .7 MOA at 100 yards, mouse fart quiet through my suppressor. Seriously, the firing pin is nearly as loud as the shot.
The most recent notch in the stock I had the privilege of taking a nice 3 year old buck at 56 yards perfectly broadside with this setup into the crease behind the shoulder. The bullet performed exactly as advertised. Penetrated into the on-side lung broke off four petals that spread out nearly 4" each side of the main wound channel and the base punched through exiting with a 2" diameter hole.
The deer wobbled off slowly about 20 yards and tipped over. He didn't react to the shot at all, I doubt he even knew what happened.
I have nothing but good things to say in regard to this bullet. Load developement was even done by the second trip to the range. Great bullet for sub-sonic use.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts