AR-10 308 in NY State?

Master Diver

Gentlemen,

Where do I buy a good quality AR-10 in 308 in NY State? I would like one with a long match type barrel.

Cheers,

Master Diver

Hey I live here to and the best thing you can do is go over to www.impactguns.com and buy it there and have it shipped to an FFL close to were ever you live.

I can tell you that I visit every gunshop with in 100 miles of Rochester with great frequency and no one has one. You would be lucky to find and ar in 5.56. I know there is a shop in Buffalo and on dealer in Binghamton somethins brings a few SR25's to the gun show.

Were do you live?

You will get the best price at impact!

Hey,

How often are you in Slate Hill? I live in Middletown.

Have you tried Lounsbury's sporting goods in Middletown. The owner goes out of his way to get what I want, and if he doesn't already deal with someone that sells it, he'll set up an account with someone who does.

Greg

I am in Slate Hill from time to time.
And Yes I know Bob Lounsbury's sporting goods in Middletown, I have however not been there for years
Saw that Bobs gun exchange in Goshen is now Ricks Gun exchange LOL, saw thatr the last time I drove past it.

Cheers,

Master Diver

Have Wilson Combat build you one.
02.jpg

While you are at it, get yourself a nice 45 ACP. :D
http://www.wilsoncombat.com

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.