Our new baby girl!!!

bailey1474

<strong>SPONSOR</strong>
Well, I didn't say anything at first. I didn't figure I'd bother you guys w/the happenings in my personal life, but buffalobob noticed a swing in the background of one of one of my pics, so......

My wife gave birth to our first child on Oct. 26 @ 9:41 PM. She weighed 6 lbs 13 oz and was 20" long. Everything went well and I now have two beautiful girls in my life!!!!!

Hopefully I'll be able to get her interested in shooting and hunting. Only time will tell. It doesn't really matter though. I think I'll keep her either way!!!!

Here is my favorite pic of little Ainslee, taken a few hours after she was born.
BJFav.jpg

And here's a pic of my two beauties together. One was having a bad hair day!!!!
Picture047.jpg

Bill Bailey:

Now that's some pictures. CONGRATULATIONS!
itsagirl.gif

Looks to me like she's bright eyed and ready to go hunting. Don't waste any time. You'd better get her a new gun ordered right away. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

That's a beautiful name. Looks like moma and daughter are both doing fine. Man, two women in your life now. You're gonna be one busy sucker keeping them both happy!

Now that you have a daughter, maybe it's time to try for a boy now. Sounds like another gun coming up.

Again congratulations.
001_grinning-smiley-003.gif
001_grinning-smiley-003.gif

Congradulations on the new baby. Now you and your wife have something to stimulate every emotion(even some you didn't know that you had).

It dosen't get any better than that. Well... actually it does. It is a little better after they are potty trained. But it is pretty good now. Enjoy this time with your daughter and don't forget, They are never as able to absorb information as they are right now. They are learning every second they are awake. Fill that little mind with good stuff right from the start.

Make sure you spend as much time pointing this new little person in the right direction as you spend preparing to send bullets in the right direction. I'll bet that if you do she will want nothing more than to send bullets sailing with you when she is old enough.

Congradulations. You and your wife have been given a wonderful wonderful thing. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

(I don't mean to sound preachy. My wife and I have just recently noticed how many parents we know just ignore their kids and think they will find their own way only to find out that the kids "way" does nothing but cause hardship for the kids and the parents and every one around them. It seems like such a waste.)

CONGRATUALATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Them little beauties are not easy to get! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I turned 51 on november 5th, my wife and I had three boys... no girls...
For reasons beyond my understanding the Good Lord did not want to give us a little girl... Before I start crying, just kidding, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif congratulations to your wife... May God bless the little one to grow to be a real lady.

Congratulations.

Take good care of them and I wish your familiy the best.

(You should probably do something with her hair before she gets much older! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif)

Happy times to ya Bill and Wife.

One thing I just gotta say; both of those ladies in your life are way better looking that any of your rifles that you showed us. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

When you're out shooting its nice to know that things are good at home!

Happy for your family.

I agree with Dave on the hair. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif All of mine were que balls /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Wonderful pictures.

My oldest is a daughter and my other is a son. Daughters are very special people. I took her hunting when she was young but actually killing things was not in her personality. When my son has better things to do and my wife won't take off work, I can depend on my daughter to go canoeing for a week with me and do all of the paddling while I just fish. She will even laugh at my jokes when they are not funny.

One thing to be careful of with a daughter. Don't ever let her drive your truck or she will keep it and you will just be left with the payments, and all the other hunters will laugh at you and make fun of you for not having a truck.

Once again congratulations.

Bill,

Congrats my friend, better then any rifle!!

Its really not fair though that your little girl already has more hair then I have left!!!

Congrats!!

Kirby Allen(50)

Congrats Bill!

I have neither wife nor kids, but I have a niece! I do my job as uncle to spoil her best I can.

Kids are truly a blessing!

Enjoy yours!

Congratulations Bill and wife on the safe arrival of your beutiful baby daughter, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Ian,(3 daughters 1 son)

"I meant to shoot the pike but the duck got in the way"

Congratulations, what a beautiful addition to your family. Will be trying for another one in the spring starting May 14 (gettin married again!).

My kids (Boy is 15, Emily is 9) aren't interested in hunting, but they love to follow me on hikes andon a snowboard. My fiancee's kids both want to hunt (they're eight and ten) so there's still promise! Wish you guys lots of great times with the little one--I miss the time when I could carry them in my arms.

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.