OOPS. Need BABY names

So far Ive liked Edge, and Sage, and John Moses, and some of your suggestions are down right hillarious!:D(Roy):D, but Im confused on some others; Why ''Moman''? what does it mean? or is it just because its your name.
Well thanks for the advise, I keep looking and let you know what we come up with.

So far Ive liked Edge, and Sage, and John Moses, and some of your suggestions are down right hillarious!:D(Roy):D, but Im confused on some others; Why ''Moman''? what does it mean? or is it just because its your name.
Well thanks for the advise, I keep looking and let you know what we come up with.

Winmag, Moman was a nickname I picked up at the firehouse years ago. They used to call it Mo man for the money. Just an old nickname and probably wouldn't fit for your babies name, just clownin around. Hey, but I'm very happy for you and the misses, best wishes with your growing family.

Thanks for all the input guys. The latest member of my packstring is here!
HUNTER GUNN
Born Dec. 5th, 2010, 1:27pm
7 lbs 12 oz, 20 1/2".

He popped out with a rifle in one hand, and a rope in the other:D, Strong legs and big shoulders, ready to see whats on the other side of the mountain!
Lots of energy, healthy, and happy.
We are truly a blessed family. Thank you to all who prayed for us, and most of all Thank God for another healthy addition to our family.
Already workin on his bb gun, and modifying his big brothers bb gun into a "L/R" squirl/starling whacker hehehehehe.gun)

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts