Old Wide Glide !!!

...magnificent bull. If you guys are getting tired of seeing these bulls just let me know....I'd love to draw the bull tag in his zone.
FB_IMG_1657935243968.jpg

Last edited:
...magnificent bull. If you guys are getting tired of seeing these bulls just let me know....I'd love to draw the bull tag in his zone.View attachment 379444
PLEASE keep posting them! I have to log on and do my application here shortly. I have one preference point right now. Feeling lucky 😂

If you would like more conversation I'll engage. I don't and have not applied for PA tags but it is very possible I may make a weekend trip this fall to sightsee. Can you recommend a time of year and place? I think the rut would be my 1st choice for time of year.

I used to stock fish with a guy in Mt, Holly Springs back in the 90's who invited me to tag along but I never did. He would go with the game commission for population counts they would shoot them with paint balls to help prevent counting the same ones more than once.

If you would like more conversation I'll engage. I don't and have not applied for PA tags but it is very possible I may make a weekend trip this fall to sightsee. Can you recommend a time of year and place? I think the rut would be my 1st choice for time of year.

I used to stock fish with a guy in Mt, Holly Springs back in the 90's who invited me to tag along but I never did. He would go with the game commission for population counts they would shoot them with paint balls to help prevent counting the same ones more than once.
Last week of Oct...they'll still be bugling and the crowds will be down..then all winter long you'll have it to yourself...