OK, My turn on the 6.5 Creedmoor

I cant wait until hornady takes a 7mm08 shortens it changes the shoulder angle a few degrees and calls it the 7mm creedmoor. Then they will advertise the heck outa it and watch the money spill through the door.
They'll have to pay me money everytime they sell ammo, dies, brass, or use the name... I made one and posted it on here months ago. :cool:

I'll see if I can dig it up...

Y'all been doing it all wrong! Think outside the box!! That's what hornady does on the daily!
E38D7A11-D557-4D3C-AE97-6A0C4DD2D168.jpeg

Last edited:
How is a cartridge accurate without a gun? How does a gun fire without someone manipulating it? They can't. Therefore, no such thing as "inherent accuracy".

I disagree, just bc I'm not going to drive my pickup or my old mustang dosent mean the mustang isn't inherently faster than the pickup or that the pickup isn't inherently able to pull more weight.

I disagree, just bc I'm not going to drive my pickup or my old mustang dosent mean the mustang isn't inherently faster than the pickup or that the pickup isn't inherently able to pull more weight.
You're comparing apples to airplanes... Your truck could be faster than your Mustang if you built the motor, tossed in a couple turbos, and did some other work to it. So, then would your truck be inherently faster than your mustang? ;)

You're comparing apples to airplanes... Your truck could be faster than your Mustang if you built the motor, tossed in a couple turbos, and did some other work to it. So, then would your truck be inherently faster than your mustang? ;)

The car is 2000 lbs lighter so inherently faster assuming engine tranny tires gearing etc is the same.
Ok apples to apples All things being equal. Barrels stocks bedding jobs gunsmiths actions etc the 6br is inherently accurate compared to a 30-30. It's the design of the case that makes is more efficient which efficiency is consistency and consistency is accuracy. The 6br has good powder capacity to caliber and bullet weight. It was designed to be inherently more accurate and it does a good job as doing what it was designed for.

Me when when the creed thread turns into a 6BR thread after I order a Krieger today
A6778EE8-9AE0-41FC-B1F3-57F66767F902.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts