OK, My turn on the 6.5 Creedmoor

I would only add that everything being written about the 6.5CM could also be said of the .260 Rem — if only Rem supported it with more load choices when it was introduced. Sadly the 6.5CM has now pushed the .260 Rem almost completely out of the marketplace.
Don't need any but the swede ! A100 plus year old cartridge in a 70 year old miltary rifle will do what the creed does , with way more style. Kinda like john wayne vs tom hardy

But I have proof that I designed it before they did. Date/time-stamped proof. :D
Is Hornady paying TC for necking down the 30 TC? I don't think so!
The reason Winchester had to pay the guy that designed the wsm was because he had something dramatically different than anything else and he had a patent on the design. Winchester tried screwing him by making a small change to the case design and slapping their name on it.

Is Hornady paying TC for necking down the 30 TC? I don't think so!
The reason Winchester had to pay the guy that designed the wsm was because he had something dramatically different than anything else and he had a patent on the design. Winchester tried screwing him by making a small change to the case design and slapping their name on it.
Maybe, maybe not... We'll have to see. But it was fun beating them at their own game...You know, the one where you take something that someone else made, change 1 tiny little detail, and then claiming it's your own. :cool:

Only difference is, I'm not making billions off of being a scumbag like these big corporate fat-cats are. I just want my rightful small piece of the pie on this one, you know that little $10K a month stipend (hush money for me to keep my mouth shut about "their" new cartridge) for the rest of my life would be nice. For $25K a month for life, I'll let them have it, and never publically talk crap about the CM ever again. ;) They bring in millions a month, $25K ain't crap for them.

Last edited:
Maybe, maybe not... We'll have to see. But it was fun beating them at their own game...You know, the one where you take something that someone else made, change 1 tiny little detail, and then claiming it's your own. :cool:

Only difference is, I'm not making billions off of being a scumbag like these big corporate fat-cats are. I just want my rightful small piece of the pie on this one, you know that little $10K a month stipend (hush money for me to keep my mouth shut about "their" new cartridge) for the rest of my life would be nice. For $25K a month for life, I'll let them have it, and never publically talk crap about the CM ever again. ;) They bring in millions a month, $25K ain't crap for them.
And when they git sick of paying you, they will send their people to kill you with AR-10s in 7mm creedmoor.

I guess a guy can dream.:rolleyes:

https://forum.snipershide.com/threads/7mm-creedmoor-powder-and-velocity-tests.161175/

Looks like people have already done it. So do they get paid too?o_O:D

You can't think I'm serious on this! Seriously? I'm sure as soon as it dropped in 2007, someone was already waiting on brass to make a reamer and chamber a barrel. HAHAHA!!!

This whole thing was a joke. Very elaborately crafted, well-timed, and long-drawn, but it was a joke from the very beginning. ;)
I was playing a joke off your joke;) Sorry very hard to read emotion over text:(

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.