Ok, Humor me here.... 30-30 for a saddle gun

LOL, Maybe, But if there are dead wolve I will be smiling all the way singing "Another One Bites the Dust!" :D:D

gun)-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jeff

Better bone up on the words to the whole song. Several hours of just "Another one bites the dust......hmmmm hmmm hmmm" might be worse than 99 bottles of beer on the wall on the walk out. :D

I know a man that shot a deer whith a muzzle loader while he was on the back of a mule. He swears that mule could have won the Kentucky Derby that day. The ten point was not worth 3 broken ribs tho.

What's the issue with a big braked rifle and horses? I've been doing it for years. How the hell else you supposed to get that 13lb pig somewhere you can kill something with it?

Whip it out like it's a 30-30 and run your deaf horse off? Not gonna happen. That's what side arms are for.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.