Oculus 6-24x50 MD scope tested!

Punisher

I bought one of these scopes to try on my 7mm. For $300 it is nearly disposable, considering the major name brand scopes are WELL over $1k!

I have really put this thing through the ringer and have found its strengths and weaknesses.

The big weakness with this unit is the tracking. The units are fairly repeatable but each click measures about 5% more than it's 1/8 MOA. That being said. I took shots and turned the turrets a bit, shot and then turned them back to their original position and they returned very well.

3.2 MOA is what my drop is supposed to be at 300 yards. That gives me a height of 3" high at 100 yards. I took a shot at the right edge of the target and got nearly 4"

I will post my target to give you an idea of its performance at 122 yards. It's not a super crisp piece of glass, it's no super precise, but it did surpass my expectations. And it holds a zero and that's all most folks need.

I also baked it in the oven :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    177.4 KB · Views: 604
Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.