NULA mag follower issues....

Have any of you NULA (New Ultra Light Arms) owners had issues with the mag follower/spring assembly? As you know it isn't seated or anchored to the bottom of the magazine well in any manner. My rifle is a Model 20 short, chambered in a Grendel wildcat (6.5 Grendel necked down to .204, known as the .20 Titan). The problem I'm having is when I reinstall the barreled action into stock (never should have removed it in the first place!) I can't get the magazine follower to seat properly. It's hard to explain, but the bottom leaf of the follower spring want to poke up in front of the follower. I'm at my wits end. Any advise is appreciated.

You're right, it's hard to understand. Pics?

Have you tried flipping the spring?

Additionally, you can call Zach and I bet he'd rectify the problem no questions asked.

Thank you. Who is Zach please and how do I reach him? TIA.

Zach is/was Melvin's protégé. He runs OutKast Arms. There's a Facebook page. I can PM the number to you as well.

I'm also assuming you're not dealing with a new Wilson Combat model? If so you'll need to go to them. Anything that comes from Wilson's shop will have to go back to Wilson. Only real Melvin's go back to Zach/Melvin.

Zach is/was Melvin's protégé. He runs OutKast Arms. There's a Facebook page. I can PM the number to you as well.

I'm also assuming you're not dealing with a new Wilson Combat model? If so you'll need to go to them. Anything that comes from Wilson's shop will have to go back to Wilson. Only real Melvin's go back to Zach/Melvin.
Thank you sir for your help. Its much appreciated. No, its an original NULA by Melvin. I can find Zach on FB (not that I'm a member!).

I've had several and still own 2 of Melvins rifles…getting that follower correct can be a pain…take it back apart and try to get it right before you put the action screws in. It may take a few try's.