NRL 22 setup ??

I use a vortex strike eagle on my 22. I put a Lila barrel and an Area 419 arca rail on a Ruger RPR. I have a thread on tuner. No where near a fancy as most other rigs. I enjoy practice with it, but only shoot about one prs or nrl style 22 match a year. So I can't justify a tricked out 457 or anything. Also, take a look at the Energetic Nyx.

I use a vortex strike eagle on my 22. I put a Lila barrel and an Area 419 arca rail on a Ruger RPR. I have a thread on tuner. No where near a fancy as most other rigs. I enjoy practice with it, but only shoot about one prs or nrl style 22 match a year. So I can't justify a tricked out 457 or anything. Also, take a look at the Energetic Nyx.
How do you buy those? Those Energetic Nyx look awesome! I plan on putting an SRS or something similar full rail on my BMR and also picking up the new Warne bipod for it (and other purposes of course). Realistically I'd probably only shoot one or two matches per year with this so it's not super practical to be ok crazy about it. I thin a Strike Eagle takes me over the Base class budget.

I think this would also be a good step/confidence booster/motivation for me to step into NRL Hunter matches too (I still need to build that rifle).

Arken optics
I've looked at their stuff and I'm really not super impressed with their specs. I'll give them another look though. I definitely gave them a consideration. For some reason I was thinking more in the 4 or 5 power in the lower end instead of 6x. I still think the 6-24x would be plenty though. It's an option for sure. How is the glass, really, compared to others in the price range?

Is it important to stay in Base Class?

I wouldn't worry about it, put on an optic you like and enjoy the matches.

Some folks dial during a stage, from what I see though most folks dial before a stage and then use holdovers, adjusting parallax as needed.

Eg, stage targets at 100y and 130y, dial for 100, holdover for 130.

It's a blast, especially KYLs.

I've looked at their stuff and I'm really not super impressed with their specs. I'll give them another look though. I definitely gave them a consideration. For some reason I was thinking more in the 4 or 5 power in the lower end instead of 6x. I still think the 6-24x would be plenty though. It's an option for sure. How is the glass, really, compared to others in the price range?
Compared to others in their price range They are very hard to beat, their list of features ,ruggedness their lifetime warranty and tracking guarantee. Also coming in at their price range is what makes them a value. The newer models with the Japanese glass are even better. And when they have a sale, the price for what you get is ridiculously low!

How do you buy those? Those Energetic Nyx look awesome!
If you're not familiar with buying a suppressor, I recommend finding what dealer folks in your area recommend. But for the actual purchase, find it online, have it sent dealer to dealer, do the paperwork, wait, 9-12 months later pick it up. Not that much different process than a gun. Paperwork and waiting are more of a pain, but the process is the same. A good dealer is very helpful.

If you're not familiar with buying a suppressor, I recommend finding what dealer folks in your area recommend. But for the actual purchase, find it online, have it sent dealer to dealer, do the paperwork, wait, 9-12 months later pick it up. Not that much different process than a gun. Paperwork and waiting are more of a pain, but the process is the same. A good dealer is very helpful.
I was mostly asking about that brand. I hadn't seen or heard of them. Now that I did more of a search they were right under my nose the whole time.

Vortex strike eagle 4x24. Have it on my cz457. It will focus down to 25ft. Which is amazing for a 299 dollar scope. It's a really nice China made scope.

you might check out an ARKEN EP5. i have two of them and are great scopes for the money.
Unfortunately I think the EP5 is out of my "price range" I'd have to go with the EP4. It sucks because it's only about $20 too expensive. If they're really as good as everyone is saying I think I might get the EP4.

Is it important to stay in Base Class?

I wouldn't worry about it, put on an optic you like and enjoy the matches.

Some folks dial during a stage, from what I see though most folks dial before a stage and then use holdovers, adjusting parallax as needed.

Eg, stage targets at 100y and 130y, dial for 100, holdover for 130.

It's a blast, especially KYLs.
I was thinking it would make things easier and to move to open class, I'd want a nicer rifle. If I were to not worry about staying in base class the scopes can be anything. There are some nicer ones that I've been wanting to buy and this might be a great excuse to do so. At the same time, I'd almost like to not spend a bunch of money on a scope for a 22. But…I've really been looking at the Zeiss LRP S3.

How about these? Does anyone have any experience with Swampfox?

I was thinking it would make things easier and to move to open class, I'd want a nicer rifle. If I were to not worry about staying in base class the scopes can be anything. There are some nicer ones that I've been wanting to buy and this might be a great excuse to do so. At the same time, I'd almost like to not spend a bunch of money on a scope for a 22. But…I've really been looking at the Zeiss LRP S3.
Zeiss S3s look nice!