Not good News, but,,,,,,,,,,,,,

This has been a tremendous loss for the family and myself. I have worked with Jerry for the past 6 years on many projects and have to say that this is very tragic. There was not a kinder person willing to help everyone, he will be missed by everyone.

The arrangements will be posted on the following link, There is also a tribute video link on that page.

https://www.dignitymemorial.com/obituaries/clute-tx/jerry-easley-10020339

I still have some videos to process from our last project together and will get that posted soon.

There was not a kinder person willing to help everyone, he will be missed by everyone.
This comment is so true Carl. There was room in Jerry's heart for everyone. He treated my family like it was his own. The smile on his face when he gave the Z's the rifles he built for them I will never forget. The talks we had, the time we spent, the knowledge I learned.

I miss him so much.

This has been a tremendous loss for the family and myself. I have worked with Jerry for the past 6 years on many projects and have to say that this is very tragic. There was not a kinder person willing to help everyone, he will be missed by everyone.

The arrangements will be posted on the following link, There is also a tribute video link on that page.

https://www.dignitymemorial.com/obituaries/clute-tx/jerry-easley-10020339

I still have some videos to process from our last project together and will get that posted soon.
Carl,

Thanks for this post and all the PMs. Jerry will always be in our hearts and looking over us.

Ed

ADDED: I hope it is OK to share this picture of Jerry that you PMd me.

jerry.jpeg

"I" see a gentle and kind man in this picture and explains why he always takes the time and effort and comfort us with his real-world knowledge and wisdom.

RIP Brother Jerry, and many thanks for the wonderful memories.

Last edited:
This comment is so true Carl. There was room in Jerry's heart for everyone. He treated my family like it was his own. The smile on his face when he gave the Z's the rifles he built for them I will never forget. The talks we had, the time we spent, the knowledge I learned.

I miss him so much.
Jayson,

Agreed! As per our PMs (nice sig line 😇 ), Jerry would want you and your family to press on. Be strong, Brother, and God bless!

Ed

Carl,

Thanks for this post and all the PMs. Jerry will always be in our hearts and looking over us.

Ed

ADDED: I hope it is OK to share this picture of Jerry that you PMd me.

View attachment 247057

"I" see a gentle and kind man in this picture and explains why he always takes the time and effort and comfort us with his real-world knowledge and wisdom.

RIP Brother Jerry, and many thanks for the wonderful memories.
Thank you, FEENEX, for putting a face to a man so many of us didn't know but thought so much of! It's pretty much what I thought of every time he educated me! Dan in Montana

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts