Nosler m48

For WY-SHOT, long-range riflescopes like the 3-15, 4-16, 4.5-14, 4-20, 5-255-30, 6-24 and scopes of that type.
We don't use pistol scopes and we don't use scout scopes

Has anyone played with one of these yet? Would there be any advantage to going this route vs building off another action? I've got a couple rem700 but looking for a better fit an finish than an off the shelf gun usually provides. I don't have to have full custom builds but want something nice. I know having a gun build to my spec is great an all but is it that much better?
Price wise I've found one for $1400 plus tax, being turn key no long wait times once I mount a scope and brake I'm in business.
I want to run a rifle scope and bipod for better precision. I know my eyes will only get worse as I age.
Good price, ask him why he is selling it. Get some ocuvite for your eyes and take it daily. I didn't and are paying the price! It is just a vitimin but will help slow any degeneration you may have. Tell your shooting buddies.

What is the preferred hard case for this rig?
And, softcase?
I use Pelican, and some other brands. Bought several of these in the last 6 months. Bigger than I need but they work great.

Thinking of getting the Area 419 Hellfire Match brake for my 6.5 CM M48.

What is everyone else using?

I figure a tuner would probably not work so well on such a short barrel, 15"
Anyone try one?

They make a good brake.
you probably won't need a Tuner forward to shoot good,, but if you want one I would get Erik Cortina's brake

On another forum, a member said that he has used tuners on such a length barrel, 15", and they worked.
Might have to get the EC tuner/brake now...

Woo, my new "laser pointer" has arrived!
In my possession!

I notice considerable heft.
I am certain this is highly desirable with such a beast.
Now for a scope, and bipod, and, and, and…

What are the heavier tuner/brake options available?
I am reading that the EC tuner/brake is 2oz.
And the heavier options, 4oz., brand/make was not specified, is better for heavier contoured barrels.
I will guess this will apply to shorter barrels as well?

I am trying to avoid spending twice, or more.

For WY-SHOT, long-range riflescopes like the 3-15, 4-16, 4.5-14, 4-20, 5-255-30, 6-24 and scopes of that type.
We don't use pistol scopes and we don't use scout scopes

Thanks, I've been out of this sooo long the choices are bewildering.
Wow...

Anyone in the east using this rig for deer hunting?
I'm wondering how to use this beast in a tree stand?
Need a cross bar rest, or something?
Don't think a monopod is going to work?

Dang, I NEED to get out to shoot this thing, driving me crazy now.
Just received shipment of target ammo...