Norma MRP Powder

the mrp is simILar but not the same as re-22. mrp-2 simILAR BUT NOT THE SAME AS RE-25. THE CHEIF ballastician at norma said he tried all sort of canister and non canister and never got anything that was as good as mrp-2 in 6.5 -284. i HAVE had good results too. i think i got mine form either graf or bhss. roninflag

In Norway we have two versions of this powder,MRP and N15.N15 is MRP powder that don't pass the quality control and varies from lot to lot(looks more like the RL-22?),and therefore reloading data is printed on the box(only for 6.5x55 as it's mainly used by the competition rifle shooters)and the price is half of the MRP

Hi Guys,

Does anybody know if you can currently buy Norma MRP powder in the states.

And if so, where can it be purchased.

If it's not available now, does anybody know if it will be available in the future.

Thanks,
Victor

Victor....you can find Norma Powders at Black Hills Shooters Supply in South Dakota... www.bhshooters.com You'll have to have your dealer order it as they'll only sell it through your gun/sporting goods dealer.

Swanny

Try www.bhshooters.com .... Black Hills Shooters Suppply in South Dakota. You'll have to have your gun/sportinggoods dealer purchase it since they won't make sales directly to you.

Swanny

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts