NIKON Rant

MTBULLET

don't normally rant about a company, but after 4 days trying to BUY something from a company, and no answer/call back/email, gotta wonder how they would be if I had a problem. Have a NIKON M308, wanted to get a turret for it, no answer or call back or email from "customer service" after 4 days. That sucks !

I just got one of my scopes back from Nikon, I had it checked out and serviced I thought they did an excellent job. It took about 2 weeks and most of that time was shipping because I'm in N.E. PA.. This is the 2nd time I sent a scope back to them and never had a problem. In fact the first scope they just replaced it with a new one.

I've had outstanding service from Nikon. A couple of friends had accidentally dropped or damaged their Nikons and they were replaced immediately with no question. I compare Nikon with RCBS service regularly, they are both great.

MT BULLET has had the experience several others have had as well according to what I've read on other shooting forums.
For some reason Nikon customer service is spotty.

Eric B.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.