nightforce velocity reticle

partisan1911

Any word on when the new 1000yd velocity reticles will be coming out? I understand it will only be on the 3.5-15 and bigger scopes? I was hoping they would be in the 2.5-10 power scopes as well but I guess there has to be a trade off. Does anyone know if they will come with exposed or covered turrets? I don't see the need for exposed turrets on a reticle set up like this? If you have to make fine adjustments you could just pop the cap off and readjust as appropriate.

i've been considering a 2-10 for a light weight carry gun i have. i also like the caps on the turrets for a conventional hunting rig. the 600 yd reticle seemed great and the lower duplex will probably be in the 700 range somewhere, of course to be determined. i think the R2 reticle is also available which might be my choice. my thoughts are to crank the turrets if shooting farther than 600.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.