Nightforce lately?

No, you really chose to try and defend the OP with no facts. Kinda like a one legged man at a butt kicking contest.

My comments only asked for some solid data to support BS. As usual on the internet none is to be had.

really I quote what he posted:

• It's not the same company it was a few years ago. Massive turnover, poor customer service, and arrogance.
  • They've traded precision for profit. Lost focus on what made them great.
  • Their new lines (SHV/NX8) are substandard (returns) and other companies have improved/passed them in the at the NXS/ATACR price points.
If those are slams I've ever seen one.

ZERO evidence is provided to support any of this BS. Claims w/o evidence constitute slander.

You just go around looking for a fight about anything on here. Give it a break!
I personally don't think the NSX scopes are quality optics, Sightron SIII's have better glass and track better for a lot less $$$.
I don't think anything said above is slander,it's his opinion and business point of view from selling them for many years.

TX, reckon you've never seen a fight ! When I see BS and slander I call it out. Sorry that offends you.

BTW there is no proof that the whiner every sold a single NF scope. If you accept that he did, I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you !

No, you really chose to try and defend the OP with no facts. Kinda like a one legged man at a butt kicking contest.

My comments only asked for some solid data to support BS. As usual on the internet none is to be had.
I'am not defending anyone or anything but the truth. " As I prodded a little bit he shared these quotes" and that is what was said before the so called "slander". And by the way William means Staunch defender.

@FEENIX @lancetkenyon where you guys at? Lol

Here Brother! Just like you trying to behave absorbing all I can.

In Before The Lock (IBTL) or some go to time-out. 😇

deer-eats-popcorn_64.gif

Will you are talking out your butt. If had any REAL experience with 100s of Leupold scopes as I have OR could post any validated statistical data you might be worth listening to. As you have neither, your credibility matches that of the OP ------ ZERO.

Other than tons of reviews and my personal experience all of witch is here on the internet all you have to do is type it into a search engine, what else would be considered "proof"?

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.