Nightforce lately?

Will you are talking out your butt. If had any REAL experience with 100s of Leupold scopes as I have OR could post any validated statistical data you might be worth listening to. As you have neither, your credibility matches that of the OP ------ ZERO.
The way to get this data is to read all reviews and then ad them up to a Majority, good or bad and to take into Consideration how they where used and how you will use them. Then you can come to a Conclusion that this optic is Predominantly good or bad.

The way to get this data is to read all reviews and then ad them up to a Majority, good or bad and to take into Consideration how they where used and how you will use them. Then you can come to a Conclusion that this optic is Predominantly good or bad.

If you have the time and resources, I suggest you put to test the claims you see on the net. Often times your mind will be opened to just how much BS is spouted on the internet.

First hand experience is always more valuable rather than taking johns uncle's cousin's bad experience.

Food for thought.

And to do this go to snipershide, read all of the accounts you can and most of them will sway one way or the other. Or you can buy it and give Judgment, but in doing so you have to realize you can get the bad one of the bunch Depending on most other accounts.

The reason I have tried not to argue with bee is because there is nothing to actually argue. There are no facts to uncover and no logical conclusion to get after a good debate. He doesn't argue anything just makes stupid comments and expects people to somehow refute them. That's not a logical argument.

If you have the time and resources, I suggest you put to test the claims you see on the net. Often times your mind will be opened to just how much BS is spouted on the internet.

First hand experience is always more valuable rather than taking johns uncle's cousin's bad experience.

Food for thought.
Such as my first had experience with both Leupold NF and looking at the greater picture.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.