Nightforce Custom Service

rogerstv

Positive comment below.....

I purchased a set (actually two sets) of rings from a local, large-scale, sporting goods store. Salesperson talked me into "high" due to 56mm objective on both of my new scopes. Turns out a bit too tall. Should have measured first. I took one set back.

The set I kept was previously opened. It was missing a screw that I failed to notice. I called Nightforce to get thread specs. They sent me a new set of screws at no charge. Woo hoo !! That's called A #1 customer service

Positive comment below.....

I purchased a set (actually two sets) of rings from a local, large-scale, sporting goods store. Salesperson talked me into "high" due to 56mm objective on both of my new scopes. Turns out a bit too tall. Should have measured first. I took one set back.

The set I kept was previously opened. It was missing a screw that I failed to notice. I called Nightforce to get thread specs. They sent me a new set of screws at no charge. Woo hoo !! That's called A #1 customer service
Awesome. I had purchased a NF ATACR some time ago that was missing its windage turret cap (the previous owner lost it) and I had one in literally next day.

I purchased a Nightforce 20MOA pic rail from probably Midway. Came in sealed up, no mount screws. Emailed Nightforce, had screws about a week later.

I have another story.

I had a broken Abu Garcia spinning reel in pieces in a box for more than ten years. Finally shipped it to Abu with a note saying "If you can fix this for $20 or less, please do. Otherwise keep it for parts."

Several weeks later a box from Abu arrived. The note said "Here is a new reel in a model close to yours. Your model is no longer made." Free of charge.

I have an ATACR that my whole family has beat severely for years . Looks like hell but functions perfectly. Best warranty and customer service is the one you don't need .

I have another story.

I had a broken Abu Garcia spinning reel in pieces in a box for more than ten years. Finally shipped it to Abu with a note saying "If you can fix this for $20 or less, please do. Otherwise keep it for parts."

Several weeks later a box from Abu arrived. The note said "Here is a new reel in a model close to yours. Your model is no longer made." Free of charge.
Abu is the ONLY reel I will use. There's no comparison for customer service or quality

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.