New sniper record

Take it easy - it was all sarcasm poking fun of the long-winded guy's holier-than-thou diatribe a few posts ago. :D

Any thinking person knows that the third shot did not happen as described. To think otherwise is letting emotion trump logic.

My bad... Since my comments were quoted as a preface to yours, I concluded the comments were responsive to mine.

I find it really annoying that what the video showed is that you can get the range down consistently. The varying winds caused a lot of horizontal elargement of the groups. But, as COH Harrison noted, "It was calm, absolutely no wind." So without wind I think the poster of the video could do an even better job.

Especially since I got called a liar and full of B.S. for even saying it could be done. And congratulations to the shooter.

I think once and for all the naysayers need to accept, that whether or not the real story is exactly like the London Times printed it, that COH Harrison nailed two bad guys at 2707 yards.

My hat is off to him.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.