New Sig Sauer scopes

olsingleshot

Be advised that Sig does not even have the scopes yet even though they are advertised by retailers. The specs are not even available. This is another release by a manufacturer of an item that they do not have and the specs may change before they ship. I expected more from Sig Sauer.

Be advised that Sig does not even have the scopes yet even though they are advertised by retailers. The specs are not even available. This is another release by a manufacturer of an item that they do not have and the specs may change before they ship. I expected more from Sig Sauer.

That goes right along with their new range finder that they announced at the SHOT Show.

Currently, Light Optical Works is making a majority of them. The team that SIG has put together to develop this line is 100% legit. There are plans for manufacturing in Oregon where SIG Optics is based, but that is down the road. You should see some SIG Optics on store shelves in the next 2 weeks.

Cowboy, if you want to see the Kilo 2000 rangefinder, I have one at my house here in Laurel. It is pretty slick, especially at what they will soon be selling at. I have had no problem getting 3k+ off reflective and 1500-2000 with hunting use. The auto dimming feature is also very nice!
Best,
Ben

Cowboy, if you want to see the Kilo 2000 rangefinder, I have one at my house here in Laurel. It is pretty slick, especially at what they will soon be selling at. I have had no problem getting 3k+ off reflective and 1500-2000 with hunting use. The auto dimming feature is also very nice!
Best,
Ben

Sent you a PM

You can buy the kilo 2000 rangefinder, I just ordered one for $439 from optics planet. Over 3000 yards reflective range ability for well under 500 bones? YES PLEASE.

Hopefully it lives up to what I'm hearing about it.

I just got a Whiskey5 5-25x52 with illuminated triplex. Looks nice and tactical. Very solid platform. Crisp optics. Will be mounting on Arma Lite AR-30 .338 Lapua.
1937110_10208405895451837_4520243020472861009_n.jpg

Got it mounted up today with some Weaver low profile 3 screw tactical rings. Waiting for my Dewey cleaning kit to come in before I get it hot. I plan on ringing this rifle out on targets for a while and then taking a hunting trip out west or up north for elk.

1480606_10208409951153227_8319441314841262737_n.jpg

Four months later and still no scope or information/specs from Sig. I am highly disappointed with Sig and Optics Planet. I have cancelled the order.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.