First new scope! SIG SAUER 4-16x44 FFP.

SHR970

Hope this is in the right section.

After buying used Zeiss, S&B's etc I couldn't really justify massive money on a new high end for the amount of deer that I actually get to see. Mostly due to time & money so opted for something I thought better suited to me for vermin etc. So many used with mixed turret/reticle so made sure mine are matching. Just waiting on delivery now.

Real envious of a lot of you guy's with NF, PMII etc but if I really get on with this & enjoy it ......then maybe one day. I found out after that I get a free ballistic turret tailored to my load which is great as I reload also.

Just downloaded the Strelok+ app & it gives a recommendation for zero distance 164m, different & looking forward to trying this out.

Welcome to the Forum !!!,sounds like you have a great way to limit your spending and staying on budget, Congrats that's not so easily done !!, Cheers and enjoy thks !.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.