New Sig Sauer scopes

Breaking the rifling in on the Arma Lite. The Whiskey 5 is very sharp and looks good on the gun. I don't think it's anything special but will do for the price until I can replace it with a Nightforce.

Seein Strips, thats a pretty large brake, how effective is it. The only thing about buying new to market scopes is you never quite know how they will hold up. Or if there will be tracking issues. Tracking for you guys that hunt is so important. In so many cases it is a one shot deal, where for guys like me that just shoot steel or paper it an inconvenience.

Seein Strips, thats a pretty large brake, how effective is it. The only thing about buying new to market scopes is you never quite know how they will hold up. Or if there will be tracking issues. Tracking for you guys that hunt is so important. In so many cases it is a one shot deal, where for guys like me that just shoot steel or paper it an inconvenience.

I have fired 5 rounds through it so far, it kicks your shoulder about like a 12ga automatic with 2-3/4's. Not bad at all. However, it kicks your sinuses and brain as well, and anything that might be sitting beside it on the bench. It's pretty awesome!

I just opened a new business (big game bait shop near Knoxville, TN) and haven't had any time to practice with it.

I do have all of the reloading equipment I need now including necking die, full length die, cartridge base holder, retumbo powder, mag primers, 100 pcs of Nosler brass, and a box of 285 gr BTHP match Hornady's. I'm dying to send some more rounds downrange!

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.