Sig sauer tango4

I have one and like it. It seems to be an excellent value so far..

Do the turrets track accurately? I have seen reviews on the low power where there is blackness in the scope have you had this issue?

I haven't put it through a real tough tracking test, other than a tall target and a real small box test at 100y, and it did fine. It has returned to zero each time I've dialed it in a hunting scenario, (maybe 3 or 4 times). I haven't had any blackness. I think the glass is superb for a $500 scope

I'd run from anything vortex makes below the razor line if you are ever going to touch the turrets.

Personally, I wouldn't trust vortex turrets on anything below the AMG line. I had several vipers of different levels, and they are all gone now. A very unreliable optic in my experience.

I had the 6-24 Gen 2. It tracked and is on par with the pst 2. Problem I had with the 6-24 was it only had 17 mils total travel. I was able to over come it with Burris rings, it still put me on extreme ends of the glass when I shot at 100 or at 1000, and i struggled with clarity and focus.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.